We are looking for a SaaS Product Manager to support Dropshot's offerings.
In this role, the Product Manager will work with Customers, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other functions to build SaaS platforms that delight and engage our customers. Your responsibilities will be end-to-end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems. We are looking for someone who can solve problems creatively and collaboratively, is data-driven, and can work effectively in a highly distributed team environment. It’s in our culture to learn, adapt, and improve so you’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to try new things.
- Bachelor degree in sales, marketing, or business management
- 10+ years experience in SaaS sales or related position
- Experience working in a start up company environment;
- Demonstrated experience with start to end sales process;
- Positive and energetic self-starter, with excellent drive, ambition and work ethic;
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify and create new opportunities for growth and development;
- Must be flexible and adaptive to change.
- Develop and execute a software sales strategy for supply chain management software platform;
- Meet established sales goals and develop new business relationships via prospecting, customer research, networking, referrals, etc.;
- Handle entire sales process from proposal to close; reaching or exceeding sales goals;
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the Company’s product, creating innovative solutions to market the Company’s product to target market;
- Conduct sales visits and software demonstrations to prospective clients;
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discuss pros and cons of various competing products;
- Develop touch patterns, including email, phone and InMail outreach, aligning messaging to use-cases within the target market;
- Identify and engage decision makers and propose appropriate next steps;
- Develop and maintain customer portfolios, contact lists, and customer activity records;
- Represent the Company at conferences, meetings, trade shows, etc.;
- Identify and evolve with the latest industry and business development trends by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional / industry organizations;
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions;
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently;
- Collaborate with IS to support client on boarding and advise on technical matters after the sale.
About the Team
Dropshot’s Creator Development Team works to make people aware of, and excited about, using Dropshot to fund their projects. We are a cross-functional group of writers, editors, engineers, designers, and more who work to understand and serve both existing and potential creators.
Our understanding of what it means to be a Dropshot creator is constantly evolving. That understanding shapes the tools we build, the events we throw, the educational resources we craft, and the relationships we foster around Dropshot within creative communities.
Dropshot Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
This position is full-time and on-site at our beautiful office in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Dropshot Group is a Public Benefit Corporation, and our mission is to help bring creative projects to life. We measure our success as a company by how well we achieve that mission, not by the size of our profits. In our charter, we spell out our mission, our values, and the commitments we have made to pursue them.